Top iPod Info

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's Alive! And it's "funky fresh" - iPod Weddings

Cool, so iPod-based music (I'm guessing mostly stolen/downloaded) is now replacing professional DJs at what is reported to be up to 10% of weddings. Of course the fact that they have no professional sound system (speakers, amplifiers, mixers, anyone?) and they're playing the music from their BOSE sound dock somewhere upstairs . . . well . . . it's "cheaper", right?

Look next for self-made bridal dresses (burlap sack anyone?) and self-catered receptions from McDonalds.

Okay, I like iPod as much as the next bride and/or groom, but I also would take the time to figure out how to fill a room with balanced sound. Most . . . aren't going to, I'm guessing.

And before you rag on me about the stolen music bit -- i've been around for more than 4 decades, ya young punks, and I can smell a cheapskate a few kilometers away. Anybody that could actually afford the CD's to provide an evening's music, could easily afford a few hundred bucks for a hometown DJ. So there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home